Veterans Inc.’s nationally recognized clinical model for treating homelessness among veterans entails numerous programs and services that fall into several categories:
- Case Management (treatment plans, benefits counseling, transportation, legal advice, referrals, etc.)
- Housing (emergency, transitional, and long-term)
- Employment & Training (career counseling, training, job placement, etc.)
- Health & Wellness (peer support groups, substance abuse treatment, etc.)
- Outreach (food pantry, clothing, etc.)
To learn more, visit a category of interest above or read the success stories of individuals who have benefited from our programs.
Offices located in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
If you are a veteran in need of services, please call (800) 482-2565 24 hours a day, email us at email@example.com, or stop by agency headquarters at 69 Grove Street in Worcester, MA.
You may also apply for services here.
Whether the veteran is male or female, from World War II or Iraq, physically or mentally disabled, or struggling with PTSD or substance abuse, Veterans Inc. is determined to provide what that veteran needs within a culture that affirms the individual’s dignity, uncovers his or her inner strengths, and promotes self-determination and independence.