Mission: Veterans Inc.’s mission is to help veterans re-gain control of their lives so we can eliminate homelessness among veterans. In many cases, Veterans Inc. actually saves lives, as our clients tell us time and again. We aim to remain a leading provider of services that improve the lives of veterans and their families by providing the highest quality services; and continuing to create new opportunities in the areas of health, employment and housing.
Philosophy: Veterans Inc. operates according to the philosophy that veterans have earned the respect and gratitude of our nation and that in return, Veterans Inc. shall provide them with whatever services are needed. Our philosophy is summed up with the phrase:
They were there when we needed them.
We must be there now that they need us.
Values: Veterans Inc. pledges the total commitment of its resources to veterans and their families, by providing:
- Direct services or referral to all veterans and/or their families who request assistance
- Emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A tireless effort to find housing, both transitional and permanent, to homeless veterans and those at risk of being homeless
- Job enhancement skills, job search skills and individually advanced training for improved employment opportunities
- Advocacy on a local, state and national level to help address the needs of the veteran population
- Reminders to our country’s civilian members of the sacrifices that veterans have made so that all could live free.