Veterans Inc.

Home Page

Freedom Song Festival

Our Freedom Song Festival will take place on September 27th at Veterans Inc., 59 South St., Shrewsbury, MA from 11am – 4pm. Click here to support the event.


Veterans Inc. was featured on the July 22nd edition of the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley, as part of a piece focusing on PTSD and Vietnam veterans in light of a recent study highlighting the continued prevalence of the condition.

1-Fullscreen capture 7222015 90421 PM


Want to know more about Veterans Inc.? Click below


Operation American


Veterans Inc. is proud to partner with The Home Depot Foundation, a committed advocate for eliminating homelessness among veterans. We thank The Home Depot Foundation for their generous support of our Worcester and New Britain housing facilities!

Home Depot_2012