Women & Children’s Program
Veterans Inc. was the first in the nation to provide in-house services to homeless female veterans and among the first to open a residential program for female veterans and their dependent children.
Click apply for services if you are a female veteran with or without children that is homeless and in need of assistance.
Over the last two decades, Veterans Inc. has become the leading provider of supportive services to female veterans.
Among the Many Services Offered Are:
- Transitional Housing for Female Veterans with or without Dependent Children
- Assistance Accessing Permanent Housing
- Case Management
- Benefits Counseling and Advocacy
- Temporary Financial Assistance
- Health and Wellness
- Specialized Employment Services, Including Career Assessments, Job Training and Job Placement Assistance, and Follow Up Support.