Post-9/11 Veteran Support
The Veterans Inc. Post-9/11 program provides peer support and specialized career services for Post-9/11 veterans.
Our Peer Specialists, all Post-9/11 veterans themselves, know what you’ve been through. Offering one-on-one support, Peer Specialists will connect you with all of the resources you need to ensure a smooth transition back into civilian life.
• Peer-to-Peer Support
• Post-9/11 Community Engagement Events
• Assistance Applying for College and Educational Benefits
• Access to Supportive Services
Specialized Career Services
• Career Advancement and Recruiting
• Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
• Assistance Translating Military Experience to Civilian Employment
• Individualized Employment and Training Plan
• Training and Job Development
• Assistance with Training Expenses
• Career Search and Placement Assistance
• Employer Networking
If you are a Post-9/11 veteran looking to connect with Veterans
Inc., please email Post9-11Program@veteransinc.org or
Click to Apply for Services Online.
Funded in part by: